- Understand the significance of Client ID.
- Navigate the features and functionalities of Westlaw.
- Browse or search by Content or by Federal and State Material.
- Access Key Numbers to browse for cases listed under a legal issue.
- Conduct a WestSearch.
- Re-order results list.
- Filter results or search within results.
- Understand the significance of reported and unreported cases.
- Navigate a case result.
- Understand the different KeyCite Flags.
- Search and browse for statutes and court rules.
- Introduce International Materials.
Navigating Westlaw Classic
The session outlines the steps to conduct legal research using Westlaw Classic.
Date & Time
Wed 22 Jun 2022, 4:00pmto
Wed 22 Jun 2022, 4:40pmKST