- Switch to different platforms Practical Law UK/US/Global Home
- Utilise personalized functionalities
- Conduct a Home Page search
- Understand the resource of Practices Notes on explanation of laws
- Learn how the maintained content on Practical Law saves research time
- Understand the resource of Standard Documents for contract drafting
- Understand the resource of Checklists for project or transaction planning
- Know different types of Checklists
- Meet the Team — Practical Law's Expert Attorney Editors
- Ask the Team
- Set up Email alerts on Legal Updates to stay up-to-date.
- Access What’s Market - summaries of recent deals and compare provisions
- Browse by practice area under Global Guides or on Global Home
- Perform a global Q&A comparison
Practical Law - Research Essentials
The session outlines the steps to conduct legal research on Practical Law Global Law Department. Attendees will be able to understand the coverage of content available on Practical Law UK, US and China, access our global content, navigate different functionalities on the homepage and introduce the Ask function and Meet the Team to understand who creates the resources available.